*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Sunday, January 31, 2010

"That was Mean" recap, week 1.

People aren't abusing this function as much as they should (in my opinion).
Yes, the roomies did get me to do some jumping jacks in our kitchen and living room, a couple of times, and the grocery store scene must have been rather amusing with the old gentleman and all the cashiers watching...
but I always thought that more people would be into seeing my "humiliation".
Apparently, different people do find different things "MEAN" and I don't always get called out on all the stuff that I think I should. *shrugs*

1 comment: