*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fave Quotes!

Yesterday:
Sitting in our living room, a friend of mine tries to pet my kitten Harley. If any of you have met him, he's a lot like me: stand-off-ish and mean. After a 5-sec pet, he tries to bite. Then goes on to bite my friend another 3 times.
Greatest quote ever: "That was mean! You're cat should do like 50 jumping jacks!" Hahaha (read the "That Was Mean" blog to understand!)

Today: Out for a show with BabyMama and her sister (who flew in from ON like 24hrs ago) we were talking about what major ON/AB differences there are. And while talking of the music scene and other "social" aspects of the two provinces... we say "Alberta is so far behind" to which the response is "for sure, at least 2 HOURS".... and that's just funny cuz it's true... but everyone who lives here, knows how long it actually is...

No comments:

Post a Comment