*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fun memory from the Ship

You know those shirts that you see at stores such as SanDiego with the perfect bikini body drawn on an oversized tshirt? They have them for men as well, body builder type shirts. Think aprons with naked chefs, but in tshirt beach body form. Well, that is what I saw a really really cute elderly couple wearing on the ship... both decked out to sit by the pool. It made my day. Aside from my mother I didn't think anyone purchased those!

1 comment: