*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ship Adventures

Part A: We're Arriving at Jim&Cola

I was laughing at myself earlier. The ship makes an announcement as to where w're about to dock. So that the tours could get together ect. ect. But as the announcement is telling us that we are approaching our next destination... the words get all slurred together, and all I hear is "last call for alcohol". Hahaha, I guess me buying that drinking package aboard the ship did get the best of me. I know I'm not the first, but the party people haven't shown themselves yet.

Part B: Always a Trouble Maker

I'm wondering if I"m going to get my ass kicked today. I stayed up late witha boy, having drinks and innocent conversation about life and such. But as you have it, or as it always seems to happen with me, he is married, and his wife doesn't "get" me.

Part C: Priorities.

I'm sitting by the poolside with the girls. THey're reading magazines and I'm updating with a cocktail in my hand. Life is grand. We're leaving the island of Rhodes in Greece. REally nice place where the "old city" was actually a Midevil Village, so it was super different. We drank a lot last night, as Contiki took us out for free cocktails before dinner, and everyone took advantage of it. I'm not gonna say I regrett it or anything, but this morning sure did suck when I went out on our tour of Lindos and the ruins and stuff. Actually, I was falling asleep on the bus, even though I was trying super hard to listen, but things looked up o nce I drank me a redbull (I love redbull!).

Part D: I'm Known.

I sit by the outdoor bar, sipping my delicious cocktail of the day (gin, who woulda thunk it), watching as we 'sail' into the sunset. Then as I was running through the whole ship (5 decks, and aft to forward) to get a black shirt for a shillouette photo sesh, I was called Cinderella by my friends the bar staff. I had left my shoes on deck in a bit of a hurry not to miss it. Then, I bumped into Thelma & Louise, on their way to dinner and cocktails with the captain (I get to do the same in a few hours) who said they would try their hardest to make it to the disco tonight. They're the ones that first told me of set disco, and low and behold, I've been drinking and dancing for the last 2 nights in anticipation of them joining me, but no show!

No comments:

Post a Comment