*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Friday, October 9, 2009

Things I have lost during my first 11 days of travelling.

LOST/BROKEN:
1. my rings... my hemitite one from the P-Dub, and my "B" ring from Wasaga ages ago... (forgotten at a hostel)
2. my HannahMontana sunglasses (unfortunately got broken in my backpack while being thrown on/off the plane)
3. my clip on watch (when the window part fell off and it started making up times for me)
4. my mp3 player (see bottom sidenote for full story)
5. my traveling spirit (HELP ME OUT HERE GREECE!)

SIDENOTE: "Given up my Joy"

Prefix: Sophie said once ... (haha, "a wise man once said") that the girls we know, set themselves up for disappointment with boys, always going after the ones that are bad for them. I think I set myself up also... for life.

Kinda related story: Two 5 year olds on the big bus (think England) yesterday, were looking out the window at the people at the busstop below. They started laughing suddenly because they saw that someone had forgotten their jacket as they got on. They told grandma and she responded "I hope nobody takes it". 5 year olds wishful thinking right?

My story in code: I was dancing in the rain, down the street, to my favorite song... when someone approached me and said "nice mp3 player". To this I said "you like it? Here you go" unplugging it and haning it over... then walking in a downpoar and silence. I gave up my joy in that instant.. .music being the object that makes me happy.

What really happened: Today at the airport, the loooong day at teh airport, I found a computer to charge my mp3. Not wanting to sit around, I left it there (like the 5 year olds, "hoping" it would be there when I got back... STUPID)

No comments:

Post a Comment