*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time Travellers Wife

Seriously, I think you might just have to see this stupid movie to understand what my rant is about... but for real people? This movie was so stupidly made, it made me lose respect for that cute actress chick... if you wanna see a good movie about time travel... go rent The Lake House. That one at least made sence!

Now for those who have seen the movie, a couple of things I'd like you to ponder.
-if a fetus travels, where does it go? Does it just end up in some forest or in the middle of some street somewhere? cuz that's kinda gross
-I mean it doesn't just time travel into someone elses whom does it? cuz that would be kinda disturbing
-I guess if if could travel to the whom of some chick who's already pregnant, that would make sence... also would give another explanation to the whole "twins with two different fathers" thing that I still can't wrap my head around.
Really, all I'm trying to say, is that a fetus shouldn't be able to travel. Nor should people who are dead, that would be just as disturbing a concept.

Second issue I'd like to bring up, is that if you were a guy that was in love/married to the chick of your dreams, you might as well travel back in time or forward in time or whatever.... and have a three-some... with yourself...
Yah, also kinda distubing, but if your wife is sneaking out of your house to have sex with a younger you... might as well just have a little bit of fun. On the radio I heard that that's one of the things you should definetly try sexually once in your life, so why not, right?

Overall, the movie was hard to follow and really not impressive, and I am not impressed, but maybe that's just because I'm trying to quit caffiene and it's really hard (think quitting smoking kinda thing). But yah, if you haven't seen the movie yet, don't bother. It was totally worth the $3 we spent on it! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment