*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Friday, October 9, 2009

London England, part 1 & 2

Part 1:
I'm sitting outside Victoria park train station (1:14am) because, get this, they locked the big black iron gates to keep everyone out. The next train is at 2, and I can't even wait at a platform, let alone a coffee shop, because the douchbags just up and locked the gates. I'm probably sitting against a wall that someone pissed on...but I ain't standing, and that's that.

Stevo told me to message him when I got to London and I sent him a FB message but he didn't respond. I wonder what he wanted. I'm sure it was for me to spend 4 hours of precious sleeping time (mind you, I would've been on an airport bench) to travel to downtown London to get drunk off a double JD&coke. Good. That's exactly what I did... for him! And unsuccessfully tried to find him a postcard. At hease my buzz'd hase makes this sitting on the ground in front of a downtown train station comical. Had my flask been full... we coulda started a party!

Part2:
I'm fuken dense and I missed my goddam flight. Deep breath, I've found my luggage, rebooked my flight, and called to let the Contiki coordinator know that I will meet up with them late... anything else to do? Find directions to the hotel in Athens... I'm fuken retarded... some vacations... I gotta write a song (see facebook notes section).

BITCH-FEST:
Wow, I hate travelling when I'm miserable. Actually, I hate living as a whole when I'm misterable. Everyone is subjected to a look that could kill. My responses to questions are blunt and unpleasent to say the least... and I exude hate. I am totally a lot cooler when I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment