*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Life: A Sob Story.

I picture myself walkin into a room and the "muah, muah, muah" sound effects go off. "AnnaB's life as a sob story" the narrarrator announces. Yup, a series of unfortunate events, as related to AnnaB. I then thought about how I write song lyrics all the time, and I"m surprised they're not all to the tune of the blues...

I got the.... my bag's missing and I'm totally glad I grabbed my white sweater to use as a pillow and I knew that putting my toothbrush back inside was a mistake, but now I stand here freezing outside of the London airport without any luggage.... blues... da na na na na...

I got the... my trip was going too well and so I'm not surprised that something went awall for me to be contemplating even going to visit grandpa or just saying fuk it cuz I feel like someone's laughing about this and I think I deserve to have fun but I"m not right now.... blues..... da na na na na...

No comments:

Post a Comment