*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Typical Convo w Grandpa

Grandpa: So, you're here, but I"ve heard you've done some travelling.

B!: Yup, I originally flew into Scotland for my friends wedding, then visited Scotland, Ireland, went on a Greek Island cruise and swung by to visit you fine people.

Grandpa: Swing by is right, I"ll blink and you'll be gone.

B!: Grandpa, you should be happy that I"m here at all... I made en effort to come down and see the baby.

Grandpa: If you were really here to see the baby, you would stayed for 3 weeks, it's not due for another 7 days.

B!: Well one could only hope it comes early grandpa. I originally came for th ewedding, almost a month ago and saved my visit to Polska for the very end.

Grandpa: Some wedding, some friend. You shoulda just spent a month here, you have that obligation to your family.

B!: But grandpa, I don't have an obligation to anyone. This trip is costing me a lot to come visit.

Grandpa: How much?

B!: A lot grandpa, but I wanted to come.

Grandpa: Well then you must be rich then, just throwing money around to come down for a wedding, to wander around Greece.

B!: I"m not righ. I worked hard all summer and thought that I deserved to treat myself to a vacation.

Grandpa: Well, who takes a vacation in the fall? That's what the summer is for!

B!: But I was working all summer grandpa.

Grandpa: Well then that's just stupid doing it that way.

B!: Anyway, I went to a wedding and saw Greece and don't regrett it.

Grandpa: Saw Greece! What's there to see in Greece? I coulda given you some postcards to look at, woulda been cheaper!

B!: You've got to be didding grandpa, there's old ruins to see, and beautiful islands, and I got a tan... you can't get a tan from a postcard.

Grandpa: Yah, that's what you need, is a tan. The sun is going to kill you.

B!: And I made some friends...

Grandpa: People from a boat aren't friends... they're just talking to you cuz they were drunk.

ect. ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment