*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Friday, October 9, 2009

Getting excited.

How long before an event is an appropriate time to get excited for it? Everyone asks me, "Oh, you're doing this... are you excited?"... and I rarely ever am.
I wasn't too excited to fly down to Europe.. Even as the plane touched down, I was all "I'm going to see my friend get married in Scotland!... but that's tomorrow". and I'm so happy for it and glad I'm here... but I'm only excited AS things are happening.

Now, I sit at the airport waiting on a flight to LONDON after which I'm going to GREECE for a 5 DAY CRUISE. And I'm happy that I'm doing it. I hope it'll be a good time... but I'm as not "excited" as I think I should be for it.

Maybe the last time I traveled to Europe, opened up my eyes to all the things that could go wrong on trips such as mine. And although I don't think in a "worst case scenario" fashion - maybe I just acknowledge that things won't necessarily go as smoothly as I'd like. So I'm happy with things: AS THEY HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment